Blood in stools weight loss constipated. Blood on tissue paper. I'm 26 freaking out what to do?

More likely minor pb. If constipated, the rocks you pass likely caused a fissure or scratch in the anal passage which leaks bright red blood onto the stool or puddles in the stool ready to pass. Dark red or purplish stool is more likely to represent polyps or other issues higher in the colon.See your doctor & have this assessed.
Take action. You should be seen. If you have blood in your stool weight loss and change in bowel habit. At 34 top choices would be inflammatory bowel disease or IBS. Probably best to see a gastroenterologist, but a good start would be with your PCP. .