Im hsving diariea cramps blood in stools weight loss of 15 pds. Bloated one minet I can the next I cant. Blood on tissue paper that smells like blood?

Dr. Kamel Sadek

In brief: Get Evaluated

Your symptoms require urgent attention.
You need to see a GI specialist to evaluate the history of blood in the stool. Bloody stool can have a very unusual smell. You could be having bleeding hemorrhoids which can be treated with prescription creams and/or suppositories. But you may still need to be seen by a GI specialist if you do not have hemorrhoids.

In brief: Get Evaluated

Your symptoms require urgent attention.
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Please see a doctor

This could be one of numerous diagnoses, from serious infection, inflammatory bowel disease, possibly malignancy.
Get seen by a GI doctor asap. Hope you are treated and better soon.

In brief: Please see a doctor

Dr. Adam Levy