I am 27 years old. Recently became overweight. I got a blood test done showing I have a tryglceride level of 209 and total cholesterol level of 267. I am afraid because my father has diabetes and mother has lupus. My glucose was 83, in range. I also have

Incomplete. Your question is incomplete , if you are overweight, diet and exercise is a good way to start a healthy lifestyle. Have your doctor check your thyroid and start monitoring your a1c. If the weight is so sudden , have your primary physician check for signs of pcos, really common in young woman.
Get moving! Didn't get the whole question. You are at a great age to stop future problems. Being over weight and having a family history of diabetes definitely puts you at risk. Start getting into an exercise program and cut back on fried and fatty food. That should help get things back to normal.