How can I have breath that doesn't smell so bad? I brush my teeth in the morning & at night & floss & use mouthwash as well. What can I use that will help it not smell? I have morning breath & sore throat

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Halitosis

Have you had your teeth cleaned recently? If you have not seen a dentist start now an exam and cleaning.
Try brushing your tongue. Other causes an be. Allergies, post nasal drip, acid reflux, or dry mouth. Start with your dentist.

In brief: Halitosis

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Rahim Bhanji
Dentistry

In brief: Brush your tongue

You may be a mouth breather at night which could cause the odor you are experiencing.
Brushing your tongue can help. Routine cleanings will also be necessary to keep bacteria from building up in the form of plaque. If none of these suggestions make a difference you may want to visit your physician as sometimes stomach problems can create an odor.

In brief: Brush your tongue

Dr. Rahim Bhanji
Dr. Rahim Bhanji

In brief: Mouth breathing

You may breath through your mouth while you sleep, which dries out your mouth and throat.
With a dry mouth, certain bacteria can proliferate which causes an odor. Try brushing your tongue as well as your teeth, and when you use mouth rinse, gargle it into the back of your throat as well.

In brief: Mouth breathing

Dr. John K Sullivan
Dr. John K Sullivan
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Halitosis

Consult your doctor to manage sore throat and advice if there is connection with infection and bad breath.

In brief: Halitosis

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: DDS-MD Consults

First, go to this site to see all the possibilities that may be the cause of your problem: http://smilesapartcosmeticdentist.
Com/fresh-breath-control.Htm then if you can't figure it out and solve it, start by seeing your dentist for an evaluation and advice. He\she may also need to refer you to your physician for a medical consult.

In brief: DDS-MD Consults

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine