When will my breast milk start to develop?

3-5 days after birth. The milk that we generally consider normal milk comes in about 3-5 days after delivery. Some women leak some milk while they are pregnant and that is normal too. The first milk after delivery is called colostrum. Colostrum is concentrated milk with all the nutrients that a newborn needs. It also contains some immunity that is passed from the mother to the baby as well.
This varies. Sometimes its during pregnancy, sometimes not till a few days after delivery. Both are normal.