When must I get genetic counseling for my baby's genetic disorders?

In brief: Using the site

You get the most out of this site when you provide specific background information and ask a related question.
In this case it would help to know what condition you are concerned about. You are welcome to start over with this or other questions. Your posts are not linked so each must be complete.

In brief: Using the site

Dr. Stevan Cordas

In brief: Genetic counceling.

It dpends. Be more speicific.
If in doubt call a large med school and ask for the genetic doctors to get their advice.

In brief: Genetic counceling.

It dpends. Be more speicific.
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Bruce Young
A pediatric visit may give a prompt diagnosis or referral to a geneticist. That is important in order to know about the care of the affected child & risk of recurrent disorder for future pregnancy.
Dr. Adam Smith