What is the difference between gynecomastia male breast cancer?

Benign vs malignant. Gynecomastia is a benign condition usually caused by drug abuse or prescription medications. On the other hand, male breast cancer is malignant and can spread through metastasis. Fortunately it is rare for males to develop breast cancer.
Man Boob vs Cancer. Gynecomastia is excess benign male breast tissue. Cancer is malignant and must be treated.
Gynecomastia is. The enlargement of of the breast gland in the male & is not malignant.