What is a doula?

Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: A labor coach
That charges a fee to help coach u in labor, in almost every labor room the nurses are very good at coaching you, i rec u save your money as doulas in my area charge around $800, and make sure your OB knows u will be using a doula soeveryone is on the same page before the labor and the doula and OB or midwife need to work together.

In brief: A labor coach
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Support team
A doula is hired by a patient independently of her doctor and hospital to provide nonmedical physical and emotional support during labor and after birth.
Childbirth can be a scary time and some patients find hiring a doula to be helpful.

In brief: Support team
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston