How will I be able to tell if I have breast cancer?

Screening. The two most common ways are through regular screening with mammogram tha identifies an abnormality or through breast exam (either self breast exam or your medical provider's exam).
Regular Screening. The majority of breast cancer patients have no symptoms at all. Others may feel a new lump, have nipple discharge, or experience skin changes. It is important to have mammograms and a clinical breast exam by your medical provider to detect and abnormalities when they first occur. Early detection offers the best change for a cure.