Should I see an otolaryngologist or plastic surgeon about my deviated septum?

Nose doctor. If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist or facial plastic surgeon.
Specialty.... You want a surgeon who is experienced in the area you want operated. That might be either.
Depends. As a plastic surgeon I have my biases but what really matters is whether you think you have sinus problems or sleep apnea also. Everybody has strengths and weaknesses in their training. Both plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists are trained to fix deviated septum. Most plastic surgeons aren't trained to deal with sinus problems and sleep apnea.
Either! Check out the experience and stated interest of either ENT (facial plastic surgery also) or plastic surgical consultants. Some plastic surgeons concentrate more on cosmetic aspects of nose surgery, just as some ents may concentrate more on the functional aspects of breathing and septal problems. If you want cosmetic changes to your nose as well as breathing improvements, that should be your focus.