Are women more prone to breast cancer than men?

BRCA gene ups risk. Men can get breast cancer though far less commonly than females. Be aware if there is a family history positive brca gene, tho females are at much higher risk for breast (and ovarian) cancer. Males who are positive for this gene also have a fairly high incidence of breast cancer. If strong family history of breast cancer, esp in younger women, males and female should be tested for the gene.
Yes. The odds of a woman developing breast cancer is about 100x greater than a man's risk.