How can I get rid of a huge cystic pimple on my nose without leaving a scar?

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Natural Healing

Pimples occur when glands in our skin get blocked and what they secrete collects and causes pressure.
The immediate response is inflammation (red, hot, tender swelling). This is the body increasing the blood flow to the injury to bring healing factors to the area and also the veins expand to carry bad stuff away. Gentle cleansing and avoid picking/squeezing lets nature take its course.

In brief: Natural Healing

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: ACNE

Since it is a big pimple, take oral antibiotic like doxycycline, tetracycline , Erythromycin or minocine and locally apply benxoyl peroxide 10 percent.

In brief: ACNE

Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Pimple

If that is an infected pimple then have some body see you and give you antibiotics.
If it is a cyst then it may have to be removed. See a plastic surgeon. Good luck.

In brief: Pimple