After my femoral hernia repair, what sorts of activities are okay?

Should be all. After repair of a femoral hernia, it would depend on the technique. Regardless of the technique however there shouldn't be any long-term restrictions on any activity. I usually telling patients to return to normal activity as tolerated. Check with your surgeon however to make sure.
Few restrictions. Following femoral hernia surgery I advise my patients to avoid strenuous activity for 1-2 weeks. Most people are back to full activities without restrictions within 3-4 weeks. Some factors that may affect recovery include patient age, size of hernia, coexisting medical problems, and hernia repair technique (laparoscopic vs. Open).