Where can I get premarital counseling?

Dr. John Chavez
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Premarital counsel

Depends on a few things.
If you are catholic and are getting married in the church, you and your fiancé would be required to take pre-cana courses. Otherwise, other faiths may have similar programs. I'm happy to hear that you are thinking about seeking some kind of guidance prior to making a big decision.

In brief: Premarital counsel

Depends on a few things.
Dr. John Chavez
Dr. John Chavez
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Marriage issues

Find a reputable local psychotherapist who specializes in marital issues and call to make an appointment.
Calling your state licensing boards to see where there are local clinics in your area will hopefully give you some viable options. And if you wish to include your partner in this, he/she has to want counseling or it likely will not work.

In brief: Marriage issues

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Adam Levy