Can a tummy tuck fixed a ventral hernia?

Not always. If you have a true ventral hernia this is sometimes best corrected laparoscopically. This can be done at the same time as a tummy tuck. Hernias can always be repaired when doing a tummy tuck, however some repairs hold up better if done from the inside (internally).
Yes. Sometimes a ventral hernia repair is done in conjunction with a tummy tuck. Make sure that you are at or near normal weight, however. If you are obese or overweight the risks of healing may outweigh your desire to get a tummy tuck.
Yes. A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, involves bringing the paired rectus abdominis muscles back to their normal midline position. When sewing these two muscles together, defects in this location (ventral hernias) can be closed. This is sometimes strengthened with a patch of artificial tissue.
Tummy tuck hernia. A ventral hernia must be distinguished from a diastasis recti. These are commonly confused. A tummy tuck can be used to treat the latter with a high degree of success and satisfaction. However, a true ventral hernia (most commonly associated with an incisional hernia) generally requires more advanced techniques with either a separation of parts and/or mesh/alloplastic reinforcement.
Yes. Most ventral hernias can be repaired at the same time as a tummy tuck , and in some cases that can be achieved with better outcomes because of the wide exposure and access to the area.
Maybe. At times they can be repaired at the same time. It depends upon the hernia location and severity.
If done together. Ventral hernias are common in people who are also candidates for a tummy tuck. So they are often fixed at the same time. Usually a general surgeon takes care of the hernia, and the plastic surgeon re-inforces the muscle and tightens the loose skin. This is a great combination!