Will an aromatase inhibitor help me get rid of my male gynecomastia?

Be careful. Make sure gynecomastia is the correct diagnosis. Breast cancer in male patients is very rare, but can be potentially life threatening. Using medications such as an aromatase inhibitor for breast swelling before eliminating the diagnosis of breast cancer can be potentially serious. Check with your doctor for details.
Maybe. It is being studied in adolescent males but is far from the standard of care. Anastrozole, in one study, reduced breast size by over 50% as compared to placebo. [for the other docs - I have to admit this was new to me: see j clin endocrinol metab 2009; 94:2975.].
Possibly. A small series has shown complete reversal in one patient. Others all had an improvement in swelling and discomfort.