Does gynecomastia in puberty eventually go away?

It may but. Not always. Unfortunately, teenagers are probably the least able of any age group to handle it psychologically.
Unlikely. Unlikely to go away but will have some changes with growth of rest of the body , will be less visible.
Depends on the situa. Pubertal gynecomastia will occur in 1/3 to 1/2 of males & generally last about a year before fading.Up to 3 years is noted occasionally before disappearing. Overweight kids can appear to have it from just fat accumulation.If present after 3 years, surgical removal of the glandular tissue & liposuction of any associated fatty tissue will do the job.
Usually not. Many young men have a mild case of gynecomastia, with only puffy nipples. Others have a more serious case. Most require surgery for correction, even mild puffy nipples. See my webinar on youtube - search dr. George pope. Or visit www.Gynecomastia.Org, a great forum.