Could my gynecomastia because of a kidney tumor?

Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Unlikely
Some adrenal tumors that interact with the pituitary gland might be.
The adrenal gland is attached to the upper pole of the kidney but is distinct in function from the kidney.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: No
Not from a primary kidney tumor but be careful- is it an adrenal cancer overlapping and involving the kidney instead - your doctor should know.

In brief: No
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Mario Diana
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Unlikely
Gynecomastia can develop in so called "para-neoplastic syndromes" but in general that is not the case.
A complete endocrinologic and physical examination is necessary. I certainly would hope that a kidney tumor is not in the background.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Mario Diana
Dr. Mario Diana
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery