Could my gynecomastia because of a kidney tumor?

Unlikely. Some adrenal tumors that interact with the pituitary gland might be. The adrenal gland is attached to the upper pole of the kidney but is distinct in function from the kidney.
No. Not from a primary kidney tumor but be careful- is it an adrenal cancer overlapping and involving the kidney instead - your doctor should know.
Unlikely. Gynecomastia can develop in so called "para-neoplastic syndromes" but in general that is not the case. A complete endocrinologic and physical examination is necessary. I certainly would hope that a kidney tumor is not in the background.