Can tamoxifen help me get rid of my gynecomastia?

Don't do it. Tamoxifen is an anti estrogen prescribed for hormonal dependent breast cancer in females also for prevention of breast cancer. I am not aware of the use of tamoxifen in males. Most gynecomastias are caused by medications. Simply lowering the dosis or stopping them there will be improvement. Tamoxifen is indicated for mastalgia ( not gynecomastia) in females but not in males.
Probably not. It is an anti-estrogen drug which may keep the condition from getting worse, but it probably won't reverse it.