What are the treatments for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)?

Several treatments. . Several treatments are available for gerd. The first is lifestyle modifications. These include raising the head of your bed, avoid eating late, losing weight, and avoiding reflu inducing foods. The second is meds, including h2 blockers (zantac, pepcid) and ppis (nexium, prilosec, dexilant). The third is surgery. These include nissen fundoplication, tif (transoral fundoplication) and linx.
Many. 1- lifestyle changes - dietary habits, elevating head of bed, etc. 2- anti-acid medications lower acid content and improve some symptoms 3- endoscopic treatment of the valve between the esophagus and stomach 4- surgical treatment i the valve. Start at 1, then progress through the options as needed.