Without hormone replacement therapy, can women whose ovaries and uterus were removed still orgasm?

In brief: Vagina

An orgasm is a physiologic response to effectively applied stimulation.
It does not really involve the ovaries or uterus.

In brief: Vagina

Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

If hormones are optimized throughout the body & vaginal estrogen is used, this should not be a problem. I have, however, had women whose orgasmic trigger was stimulation of the cervix & have trouble after hysterectomy.
I usually ask this question, & leave the cervix during hysterectomy if this is an important part of a woman's orgasmic response.

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Ovaries

It may decrease your drive for sex because ovaries produce testosteron, the hormone involved in sexual drive.
But if you are already able to have orgasm, you should maintain this ability.

In brief: Ovaries

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery