What will my doctor due to tell whether I have fibroadenoma or not?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Biopsy.
If you have a lump in your breast that is believed to be a fibroadenoma, your doctor may recommend a biopsy to be 100% certain that this is the correct diagnosis.
This can be done under local anesthesia at your doctor's office or breast center with a pin-sized incision and minimal discomfort.

In brief: Biopsy.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Norman Bein
Surgery
In brief: Physical exam
This benign condition must be evalauted by an experienced physician who will determing with you whether removal and evaluation under a microscope is indicated.

In brief: Physical exam
Dr. Norman Bein
Dr. Norman Bein
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery