If I eat right and exercise, can I stop taking lisinopril and lipitor (atorvastatin)?

Ask your MD. Assuming you are taking your Lipitor (atorvastatin) for primary prevention(you have high cholesterol)and Lisinopril for htn, it may be possible.A healthful diet and exercise can eliminate some of the risk factors that predispose us to these conditions.Even if you can't get rid of the meds, these healthy practices will yield tremendous benefits.See some recent exercise updates at www.Whatscookingwithdoc.Com.