How are thyroglobin and tpo antibody tests related to hashimoto's disease and pregnancy?

Complex. Pregnancy will raise thyroglobulin values, necessitating an increase in total thyroid production. If hashimoto's is present, thyroid function must be assessed by free T3 (liothyronine) values and TSH during pregnancy to avoid low thyroid. Many women will develop a goiter during pregnancy, but this is physiologic. But it is imperative to constantly moniter thyroid function of the mother, or the fetus can be hurt.