Undergoing a key hole surgery (shoulder arthroscopy) so what anestheisa?

Depends. Typically i recommend combination of general anesthesia with a regional block (inter scalene of supraclaviclar). Blocks do have risks, and these should be discussed with your anesthesiologist. However, there is very good evidence showing use of pre-op block lessens post-op pain.
Combined. Usually a block to numb the arm and general anesthesia to protect your breathing.
Depends. Each surgeon and facility have their own preferred method of anesthesia. We utilize a brachial plexus block placed with ultrasound which is then supplemented with a light general anesthetic. This really helps patients with pain control for the first 2-3 days following surgery.
See below. This is usually done under general anesthesia, with the possibility of a regional block to assist with post-operative pain.