Is there a way to predict who will have an adverse reaction to letrozole?

Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Skin testing...
Can be suggestive of an immediate allergic reaction, but is not a validated test.
As far as other adverse reactions, including delayed allergic reactions, there is no predictive test which I am aware of.

In brief: Skin testing...
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery
In brief: No.
Letrozole is an oral non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of hormonally-responsive breast cancer after surgery.
As in all medications of this type there are several side effects but i know of no way to predict who will get which one.

In brief: No.
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper