So for asthma would I smoke medical marijuana and what strain woyld help me?

Dr. Rada Ivanov
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: No

You should not smoke anything, especially if you have asthma.

In brief: No

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Nope

Smoking anything is bad for asthmatics.
Although studies have shown mj to be a bronchodilator, there are many safer and more effective methods to treat asthma.

In brief: Nope

Smoking anything is bad for asthmatics.

In brief: Silly idea

Asthma is a condition where the chemical mediators that close the airways to protect the tiny air sacs from dirt/dust/chemicals are excessive.
Relaxation after stimulation to the normal wheeze free state is slow.You can never help this by doing a behavior that throws smoke and irritating chemicals into the lungs.Smoke anything at your own risk.

In brief: Silly idea

Dr. Jonathan Jassey