Is there a natural fruit that can act like tamoxifen?

Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice
It is not a fruit, but in europe, quercetin is used instead of tamoxifen in some areas.
Quercetin is a supplement that blocks estrogen receptors and blocks allergy reactions too.

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Barry Rosen
I am unfamiliar with any clinical trials tha have demonstrated any benefit of Quercetin for the prevention or treatment of breast cancer. I assume that you are not recommending that Quercetin can replace Tamoxifen for any woman that is currently taking this drug?
In brief: No.
Not that I am aware.

In brief: No.
Not that I am aware.
Dr. Martin Wertkin
Dr. Martin Wertkin
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: No.
Tamoxifen is a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that is used to treat or even prevent certain types of breast cancer.
It is a synthetic drug and is not found in any foods.

In brief: No.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery