Is breast cancer be related to the environment?

Yes. App. 10-15% of all breast cancers are believed to be related to hereditary risks; therefore, in a sense, the other 85-90% are related to "environmental" factors. Unfortunately, we don't know what specific triggers are responsible for breast cancer development; but, we do know that breast cancer occurs much more frequently in developed countries. This, regrettably, is a disease of modern life.
Possibly. It is possibly related to the environment. Also genetics, hormones and other factors are at play.