Is a mammogram with breast implants effective?

Yes. You will probably have to get a few extra views to visualize all breast tissue but this is not a big deal.
Yes. The radiology technician will likely take an extra few views but the radiologist will be able to visualize your entire breast. Extensive studies have shown that breast implants do not decrease the ability of a radiologist to detect breast cancers.
Yes. Mammography is a very good screening exam and a first line xray study to consider for women around age 35-40+. For women with breast implants mammograms can be very effective and should be performed also. Special displacement views are indicated to assure as optimal visualization as possible.
Yes. Mammograms can be performed safely with breast implants. Complete visualization of the breast tissue requires some additional views.
Yes but less so. Mammograms can be performed with breast implants but visualization of the breast tissue may not be a complete as a woman without implants. This has not be shown to have any effect on overall survival in those women that unfortunately develop breast cancer.
Yes. Yes, just as effective. However, mammogram with implants generally requires twice as many views: for each breast, the 2 standard views and 2 more implant displacement views.
Yes. While it may be a little more technically challenging, mammograms can be effectively performed on women who have had breast implant surgery.
Mammograms-implants. Yes, when you have a mammogram done after having breast implants placed they will do extra views (additional xrays) in order to examine the breast tissue. This is an effective way to examine the breasts mammographically.