To add to a question I asked a few minutes ago, i'm very frustrated in finding the right combination of Zoloft (sertraline) and klonopin that will work. Thank you?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Frustration?

I didn't see your other question, but if you are frustrated with your medications and the way they're working or not working, you need to take it up with your own doctor. There are many possible reasons for medicines not seeming to work -- anything from other existing conditions, need to change dosage, wrong diagnosis, or need to change medication itself.
Good luck in talking with your doctor!

In brief: Frustration?

Good luck in talking with your doctor!

In brief: Med management

You posted this in the general health/ medication section of HealthTap - we can't cross link your postings.

In brief: Med management

Dr. Eric Weisman