My 7 month old breath smells lile his poop. Is that normal ? He poops 2-5 times a day eats normal and is up to date with everything.

Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: Bad breath

A baby's breath should never smell bad unless there is an infection.
Does he have a clogged nose? Do you have an older child, maybe 3 or 4 year old? These youngsters are known to stick objects in their body openings. I suspect something like that may be happening to his nose. Have see his pediatrician.

In brief: Bad breath

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: Not normal

Pooping 25 times a day is definitely not normal and the breath smelling like poop is also not normal on a 7 month old.
You may want to take your child to see the pediatrician to get to the bottom of this.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Cindy Juster