Does having my womb/uterus taken out decrease my chances of breast cancer?

No. Taking the uterus out would not affect your risk of breast cancer but if you are premenopausal taking the ovaries out would lower your risk. This of course also has drawbacks(sudden menopause and all it's associated symptoms: hotflashes, mood changes, bone thinning). I would only recommend this if there is a genetic predisposition for breast or ovarian cancer.
No . Having a hysterectomy does not decrease your risk of breast cancer. In some cases - removal of the ovaries may decrease your risk - but not if replacement hormones are given.
No. Removing the uterus alone would not decrease the chances of having breast cancer. Removal of the ovaries might.