What pain medications are available for a person that is allergic to tylenol (acetaminophen) and motrin?

It depends. The answer depends on the symptoms associated with the tylenol (acetaminophen) and if the Motrin reaction extends to other nsaids (aspirin etc). True allergy to Acetaminophen (tylenol (acetaminophen)) is unusual. If there is NSAID sensitivity, most can tolerate Celebrex (despite the warning) since being a cox-2 antagonist. Non-salicylate analgesics like Disalcid or trilisate are an option, but more GI intolerance present.