Should I see an ENT doctor for recurrent ear infections, or continue to see my family doctor?

Recurrent otitis . Your 1ry care physician can treat you for otitis media but after several episodes it is time to consult an ENT to make sure why it is recurring, if you have fluid build up in your middle ear, you might need antibiotic prophylaxis or if the effusion in the middle ears does not resolve spontaneously you might need ear tubes to be inserted to equalize the ear pressure. Best wishes .
ENT MAY help. Ent may help with a recurrent problem e.g. Ear infections. You may need a 'ventilation tube' placed.