Can daily exposure to x-rays have any effect on a fibroadenoma or other breast tumor?

In brief: No
Fibroadenomas are not affected by x-rays.
X-rays can have harmful effects on various tissues of the body, depending on the amount of x-ray exposure and over what period of time the exposure occurred.

In brief: No
Dr. Martin Wertkin
Dr. Martin Wertkin
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Possibly
Daily exposure to x-rays does have the possibility of increases cancer risks.
This is why it is important to learn safety when working around x-ray equipment.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery
In brief: X-ray
Daily exposure to x-rays can be very dangerous.
It can cause cancer but I am not aware that it can change a fibroadenoma. Some cancers are treated with radiation. Of more importance, why are you getting daily exposure to x-rays?

In brief: X-ray
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Adam Levy