How can I determine my abnormal liver function test results?

If you mean cause of. Elevated Liver function tests may occur for a variety of issues from Fatty infiltration (hepatic steatosis), viral illnesses such as the hepatitis viruses, Alcoholism, increased use of medications that metabolize through the liver (such as Acetaminophen), cirrhosis, biliary disease, tumors, gallbladder disease, etc, etc. Get an evaluation for the most likely cause of your LFT elevations. .
Need more info. A doctor would need to look at the results and discuss it with you in the light of your signs and symptoms.