Can breast enhancement pills cause cancer or affect breast milk?

Dr. Richard Baxter
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Possibly

Pills intended to enlarge the breasts are often made from botanical sources (plants) that contain what are called phytoestrogens, or hormone-like substances.
If they are actually strong enough to produce changes in breast size then they may have a range of unintended effects too. It is not reasonable to assume that because they are natural they are harmless. (hemlock is natural and fatal.).

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Be careful

I'm not aware of any fda approvedpills for breast enhancement.

In brief: Be careful

Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Uncertain

To my knowledge there are no fda approved breast enhancement pills.
Most supplements in the market are comprised of vitamins, minerals and herbals. Most should not cause cancer. You should check with your physician to review the particular pill to see if you can affect the breastmilk.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo