Can a person who has keratoconus and corneal transplants qualify for lasik?

Maybe. If you have had corneal transplants for keratoconus in both eyes, you may be a candidate for laser surgery depending on your best corrected vision with glasses, your corneal thickness, your corneal surface shape and other issues. I generally use surface laser (phototherapeutic keratectom prk with Mitomycin c) for laser after corneal transplant. If you are interested, see your eye doctor.
No. The worry in a corneal transplant would be that the procedure might activate corneal graft rejection plus the technical aspects of prediction of the amount for the machine to remove with the laser have not been worked out for transplants. Keratoconus corneas are usually too thin for safe tissue treatment and should be managed in other ways.