Best acne treatment?

Options exist. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dematologist to evaluate your personal options. This may include lasers, chemical peels, dermabrasion or prescription skin care. There are many options and you need a regimen tailored to your specific situation and expected results.
Several things. First, i recommend using a good soap and one which is not too drying. Avoid body and deodorant soaps. Ivory or dove are good, perhaps neutragenia is better. Be sure and wash your face twice daily and dry with a clean towel. Next, for my patients with simple cases of acne, i often prescribe a topical antibiotic solution like Erythromycin 2% to be used twice a day. Most of the time, this helps alot.