What can I do about a small renal calculus/kidney stone?

Renal stone. Small stones in the kidney (calyceal stones) are rarely ever the source of significant pain. If it is 3mm or larger, it can be treated with a shock wave lithotripsy machine before it grows or passes painfully into the ureter. See a urologist for options.
Depends. If it's bothering you it can be treated with sound waves, ureteroscopic removal, or possibly dissolved (only some can be dissolved). If it's not bothering you and if it's really small you could just follow it with xrays. www.peedoc.com @thepeedoc.