What is meant by DHA in prenatal vitamins?

DHA. Dha is deocosahexalroic acid and is nutrient found in the omega 3 complex of fatty acids. This is a very important nutrient for health especially for the mother and fetus, and often is a deficient in the human diet. Dha is added to prenatal vitamins in order to prevent or treat deficiencies of dha.
Docosahexaenoic acid. Docosahexaenoic acid(dha) an omega 3 fatty acid is essential for growth and functional development of the brain. The inclusion of dha in diet improves learning ability, visual acuity in infants.