What is meant by pulmonary heart disease?

Right heart failure? A few possibilities here. Here's one. Basically, the lungs and heart are somewhat tied together in what they do for the body. If the lungs have a chronic disease process (copd?) it puts stress on the heart. You can get heart failure from this chronic lung disease. Specifically, right heart failure. The "right" just means the right side of heart is affected.
Cor Pulmonale. Pulmonary heart disesase (also called cor pulmonale) is when pressure is high in the lungs causing the right heart to dilate and fail. Pulmonary hypertension can occur in a variety of lung diseases or by itself. When the right heart enlarges it does not pump effectively and fluid builds up in the legs and abdomen (right heart failure). This is what is meant by pulmonary heart disease.