Are Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvaderm effective?

Definitely. Dermal fillers like juvederm and Restylane (dermal fillers) work by restoring volume to the skin or fat beneath the skin that has been lost because of aging or repetitive motion. Restoring this lost volume softens facial creases, resulting in a more rested/more youthful appearance.
Yes. Both are very effective and you can see results right away. They are both hyaluronic acids which are also the safest fillers with least risk of complications. If anyone is unhappy with these fillers it's usually because they either had too much or not enough injected, or had unrealistic expectations. They are best at softening lines, and putting volume in the face in key target areas.
Most certainly. These are two brands manufactured by different companies that are essentially recombinant derived hyaluronic acid which belongs to a class of naturally occurring substances in the skin called proteoglycans. The products are injected to achieve volume augmentation and to efface the resulting creases, folds, wrinkles or depressions that occur as a consequence of lost volume or deformity or injury.
Hyaluronic fillers. Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvederm are fillers made with hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in our skin, whose purpose is primarily to hold onto water and make the skin plumper. When hyaluronic acid fillers are injected into the skin, they add volume and more water into the area resulting in decrease of wrinkles and a fuller, more youthful look.
Yes, very effective. In the right hands, Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvedem are extremely effective, and safe. They will not get rid of wrinkles, but they are excellent for replacing lost volume and fixing contour defects. We don't have any great fillers for injecting into wrinkles, but belotero and laviv are useful for that purpose.
Hyaluronic acid. Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvederm are hyaluronic acid (ha) fillers. They are very effective at improving the appearance of deeper wrinkles (like the nasolabial folds) and augmenting the lips. They usually last 8-12 months, depending on the location. Other options exist for facial rejuvenation. The best product depends on your specific face. Seek consultation with a qualified facial plastic surgeon.
Fillers. Fillers like Restylane (dermal fillers) and Juvederm can improve the nasolabial folds. They are injected and last about 6-9 months. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Facial filler. Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvederm are both effective facial fillers to help smooth the skin and rejuvenate the face. Both are made of hyaluronic acid, which is normally already found in the skin. Treatment is performed in the office via local anesthesia. Many facial areas have been treated, such as the smile lines, lips, cheeks, or under eye area. Each filler has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.