What vaccinations are needed for a child who moved to the us from overseas?

Same as U.S. kids. A child who has moved to the U.S. From any other country should bring his shot record to a primary care doctor. The doctor will interpret his shot record to see what catch-up shots or repeat shots are needed. Children who only plan to be in the U.S. For 1-2 years may want to stay on their home country's shot schedule, but may need a few extra shots in order to go to an american school.
Talk to pedaitrician. Your local pediatrician can fill you in on the immunizations that are needed for the child. Most first world countries have similar requirements so you should not be that far off. Here is a helpful website should you want to check it out beforehand. <a href="http://www.Cdc.Gov/vaccines/schedules/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.Cdc.Gov/vaccines/schedules/</a>.