Is progesterone a prenatal vitamin?

No. Progesterone is usually produced by the ovaries after ovulation to help an embryo implant onto the uterine lining, and also to maintain the pregnancy once the embryo has implanted. After the middle of the first trimester, the placenta starts to take over the Progesterone production. Prenatal vitamins do not contain progesterone.
Progesterone. No. Progesterone is a natural hormone found in all humans . It has nothing to do with a prenatal vitamin.
No. Progesterone is a female hormone that functions in the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and the development of the newborn. Vitamins, on the other hand, are substances needed in small amounts by the human body. They are usually found in natural foods, but can also be made in a lab. Prenatal vitamins are essentially a daily multivitamin with the addition of extra Folic Acid for the baby.