Can clonazepam and dhea be taken together?

Technically yes... Although technically there is no direct contraindication to these being taken together, they are both controversial medications. Dhea is indicated only in extremely rare circumstances - such s premature ovarian failure coupled with adrenal insufficiency (both rare conditions...Combination is even more rare). Clonazepam can be habit forming and needs to be followed closely...
Yes. There are no drug-drug interactions I am aware of, or have been able to find. However, if you are using dhea as an androgen supplement, to help you build up muscle mass or have better overall strength and exercise tolerance, then Clonazepam is not going to help any of those things. It also causes physical dependence, and must be tapered to safely stop, otherwise seizures, delirium etc. Can occur.