Are vaccinations effective?

All the routine vaccinations approved in the U.
S. For use in children and adults are effective in preventing diseases. However, vaccines are not 100% effective, so booster shots are sometimes needed, and some people who are vaccinated can still catch the disease (although such cases are often much milder than if the person had never gotten vaccinated).

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Absolutely
Statistics demonstrate that the frequency of vaccine preventable diseases causing sickness and even death , have diminished 98-99% since we began immunization programs in the us.
Show me better results for almost anything. The proven risk of serious side effects is a fraction of 1%.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Peter Kurzweil