Which sleeping pills are safe while breastfeeding?

Not many. I don't think any of the prescription sleeping pills are safe. Otcs contain antihistamines that can decrease milk supply, so that's not ideal either. Perhaps the best "sleeping pill" would be warm milk, a relaxing massage, or snuggle time with your partner.
Not many. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is resonably safe but may decrease your breast milk supply. Other sedative medications will make it difficult to respond to your child when they need to feed and may cross in the breast milk as well. Self hypnosis works well with no side effects.