Is it safe to use anti-aging products with retin a (tretinoin)?

Retin-A. Retin-a users reported improvements in skin texture, including diminished wrinkles and brown spots. Early studies soon confirmed its anti-aging effects. In 1988, dr. Voorhees and his colleagues at michigan published the first double-blind study of retin-a’s effect on photodamaged skin and found that all 30 patients who completed the 16-week study showed statistically significant improvement.
Possibly. Retin a (tretinoin) and other similar vitamin a derivatives have been used as anti-aging preparations primarily for wrinkle removing purposes. Most of them are well tolerated, but you want to make sure there are no contraindications for their use in your case. I cannot think of any off the top of my head, yet it's prudent to consult a dermatologist or at least a primary care provider prior to their use.